Monday, October 25, 2010

Grindcore House Coffee

Over the weekend, I decided to check out a place I had heard of for a while, but never really visited myself. Grindcore House Coffee is located on 1515 South 4th Street on the corner in Philadelphia. It's a vegan coffee shop and cafe. I went with two other people and got tea, coffee, and apple cider. The coffee was good, nothing super but good. I ordered a new kind of tea that I have never tried and it was pretty good. They make their own teabags and such, so I imagine their other teas are very good. What really stood out about the visit was the cider. The cup of caramel cider I tried was the best cider I have ever had, and I do not exaggerate at all. They also have vegan bagels and other vegan foods as well. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment