Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Death Evocation - S/T

Death Evocation is a relatively new thrash band from the U.K., and they are a kick to the fucking teeth. It feels like Sacrilege gone to the next level, if that was even possible. Speedy female vocals rip over searing guitar riffs, with some destructive solos. While it is a shorter 7" at only three songs, they manage to impress the hell out of me. To my knowledge, this is Death Evocation's first release and they are definitely on my watch list for this year, and I eagerly await whatever demons they can raise on their next release. Hopefully they don't go the way of Sacrilege (looking at you "Turn Back the Trilobite"). Each song is awesome, but "Relentless" sets their whole feel for me. All I can say is listen to this, you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment